How to Make Mango Pudding
Make Flavourful Mango Pudding!
(You'll also be added to our weekly newsletter list)
Recipe Name: Mango Pudding!
Preparation Time: 10 mins Freezing time: 2 hours
Age of Cooking: 7 years & more Serves: 2 persons
(Under strict parental guidance)
- 1/2 cup boiled water
- 1 cup fresh mango puree
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Mix together the gelatin and hot water in a bowl until smooth
- Add sugar and salt to it and mix well
- Add the coconut milk, the mango puree and whisk well till the mixture is smooth
- Pour the mixture into small bowls
- Refrigerate the bowls for a 2-3 hours
- Your delicious mango pudding is ready
Smart Mango Pudding tip!
Cherry makes the mango pudding more delicious 😉
About Mango Pudding
If mango is the king of fruits, mango pudding should definitely be the queen of desserts. Mango pudding combines the goodness of milk with freshness of mangoes and deserves to be called a perfect savoury dish for your kid.
This recipe is inspired by the cooking without fire recipes for kids. Make this recipe of cooking without fire today and stay tuned for more fireless cooking recipes for kids.