How to Make Oreo Shake
Make Oreo Shake!
(You'll also be added to our weekly newsletter list)
Recipe Name: Oreo Shake
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Age of Cooking: 7 years & more Serves: 2 persons
(Under strict parental guidance)
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 3 cubes of ice
- 3 crushed Oreos for topping
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together except 3 crushed Oreos and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Blend it into a smooth mixture and pour it into a glass
- Add the crushed Oreos and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
- You can also add chocolate syrup if you like (optional)
- Enjoy your yummy shake
Smart Oreo Shake Tip!
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to enhance the flavour of your Oreo Shake 😉
About Oreo Shakes
With the arrival of summer, your children need something to cool-off. These tasty frosty Oreo shake will not only satisfy the cold drink cravings of your children, but also provide a full dose of nutrition to them.
Make easy recipes for kids along with the little ones. This recipe is inspired by the cooking without fire recipes for kids. Make this recipe of cooking without fire today and stay tuned for more fireless cooking recipes for kids.