How to Make Vegetable Sandwich
Make Vegetable Sandwich!
(You'll also be added to our weekly newsletter list)
Recipe Name: Vegetable Sandwich
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Age of Cooking: 5 years & more
Serves Up to: 2 persons
(Under strict parental guidance)
- 2 sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices cucumber
- 6 tomato slices
- Chaat Masala
- 1 carrot grated
- Spread mayonnaise on all bread slices
- Put the cucumber slices and tomato slices on the bread
- Add grated carrot over it
- Sprinkle salt and chat masala for taste
- Cover the layers with another bread slice from the top
- Your vegetable sandwich is ready
Smart Vegetable Sandwich tip!
Red pepper flakes make the vegetable sandwich more pleasant and tasty 😉
About Vegetable Sandwich
Vegetable sandwiches are tasty snacks carrying slices of healthy vegetables wrapped within the breads. They don’t only calm down your hunger but also provide myriad vitamins, fibres and minerals in the form of fresh vegetables necessary for your children’s development.
This recipe is inspired by the cooking without fire recipes for kids. Make this recipe of cooking without fire today and stay tuned for more fireless cooking recipes for kids.