Yogshala- Yoga For Kids
Yoga For Kids
Yogshala- Yoga For Kids offers simple yet extremely effective yoga exercises that both children and parents can enjoy at any time of day. These are a lot of fun and help you get started in the magical world of healing, self-reflection, and self-awareness. The term “Yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit root “Yuj,” which means “to join,” “to yoke,” or “to unite.”n According to Yogic scriptures, practicing Yoga leads to the union of self-consciousness with that of the Universal Consciousness, implying perfect harmony between the mind and body, man and nature. Yoga is essentially a spiritual discipline based on a very subtle science, aimed at harmonizing mind and body.
Benefits of Yoga For Kids:
- Yoga assists children in managing their anxieties. The breathing exercises and techniques of relaxation learned from yoga can help children to manage stress
- Yoga enhances the emotional regulation of children. Another advantage of yoga for kids is that it helps kids to become dynamic
- Yoga enhances the self-esteem of children. Children’s yoga can do fantastic things for themselves. Perfecting a position or improving its balance and flexibility can empower young children
- Yoga improves the concentration and memory of children. One of the main advantages of child yoga is that children must focus on different kinds of moves
- Child strength and flexibility are developed by yoga. Yoga helps children to improve their flexibility and strengthen growing bodies
Before starting yoga, children and teens with injuries, medical conditions or backbone problems should consult a physician. Parents should find a Yoga Teacher for children with special needs who is well-trained and experienced and can offer individual attention to their children. All yoga exercises should be done empty-stomach and are recommended only under adult supervision for children.
Yoga Poses- Yoga For Kids
1. Easy Pose
In this first episode, we talk about the Easy Pose, which is also called Sukhasan in Hindi. This is a basic pose and is the foundation for all sitting yoga poses. Perform these yoga poses for kids only under adult supervision. Adults can also perform these yoga poses. Listen to the podcast and follow the steps. Try this kids yoga now.
2. Butterfly Pose
We are discussing Baddha Kon Aasan i.e. Butterfly pose here. This is not only fun but also helps to improve your blood circulation and your body balance. Perform these yoga poses for kids only under adult supervision. Adults can also perform these yoga poses. Listen to the podcast and follow the steps. Try this kids yoga now.
3. Mountain Pose
We are discussing Mountain Pose i.e. Tadasana as called in Hindi. This is the basis of most standing yoga poses and hence super important to learn to do this effectively. Perform these yoga poses for kids only under adult supervision. Adults can also perform these yoga poses. Listen to the podcast and follow the steps. Try this kids yoga now.
4. Tree Pose
We are discussing Tree Pose which is also called Vrikshasana in Hindi. This pose is very helpful to improve your posture and also helps to improve your balance and concentration. Listen to the podcast and follow the steps. Try this kids yoga now.