How to Make Biscuit Cake?
Make fun delicious Biscuit Cake!
(You'll also be added to our weekly newsletter list)
Recipe Name: Biscuit Cake
Preparation Time: 35 mins
Age of Cooking: 7 years & more
Serves Up to: 5 people
(Under strict parental guidance)
- Marie Biscuit (Any biscuit)
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Dry fruits
- Crush the Marie biscuits in a mixer and add the contents into a bowl
- Add milk, sugar, and butter
- Whisk all the contents properly
- Pour the whisked mixture into a baking tray
- Garnish it with almonds and nuts
- Place the tray in the freezer for 25 minutes
- Transfer the contents to the refrigerator section and let them cool
Smart Biscuit Cake Tips
Adding little chocolate syrup will make it more delicious 😉
About Biscuit Cake
Biscuit Cake is a no bake dessert which you can enjoy with your main meal. Made with chocolaty crisp ingredients and goodness of milk and butter, our biscuit cake does not only gratifies the tongue but also gives vitamins and minerals that promote growth and development of your child. It is easy to prepare and tastes great!
It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps children grow stronger bones, keep the immune system strong, and stay active all day long.