How to Make Tasty Milkshake?
Make fun delicious milkshakes with kids!
(You'll also be added to our weekly newsletter list)
Recipe Name: Milkshake
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Age of Cooking: 7 years & more
(Under strict parental guidance)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tspn Sugar
- 2 scoops Yogurt/ ice cream
- Fruit of your choice or chocolate
- Take a cup of milk or yogurt.
- Add sugar
- Add fruit of your choice
- Blend it together
- Your recipe is ready
Smart Milkshake Tip
Strawberry makes milkshake tastes better or you can use dry fruits. The dry fruits add a different texture to the milkshake composition 😉
Ideas For Milkshake Recipes
Milkshake is one of the popular cooking without fire recipes for kids. In our blog we mentioned how you can prepare a fruit/ chocolate milkshake but there are other various kinds. Scroll down to get more ideas on how you can make a milkshake.
- Vanilla milkshake- vanilla icecream+ vanilla flavor+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Strawberry milkshake- strawberry+ strawberry syrup+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Butterscotch milkshake- butterstoch icecream+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Pista milkshake- Pistachio grounded+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Caramel milkshake- caramel icevream+ caramel syrup+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Mango milkshake- mangoes+ mango icecream+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Banana milkshake- bananas mashed+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Blueberry Cheesecake milkshake- bluberries mashed+ cheesecake+ blueberry icecream+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
- Dry fruit milkshake- dry fruits grounded+ any icecream+ milk (dairy product of your choice)
Milkshake is a smoothie you can enjoy as a kid and not feel guilty for it. Milkshakes are great for cooking without fire recipes. Made with natural ingredients, our drinks are rich in vitamins and minerals that promote growth and development of your child. It is easy to prepare and tastes great!
It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps children grow stronger bones, keep the immune system strong, and stay active all day long.
A milkshake is a sweet beverage produced by combining milk, ice cream, and artificial flavors like butterscotch, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, fruit syrup, or whole fruit into a thick, sweet, chilly mixture.
Disclaimer: If you’re lactose intolerant, you can replace regular milk with almond milk, coconut milk, or soy milk. Please recommend a physician if you’re allergic to any ingredients used in the recipe.
FAQ's on Milkshake recipes
Strawberry marshmallow, Blueberry cheesecake, Raspberry and white chocolate and, Pina colada are amazing milkshakes
Add more ice cream and fruits to blend. It help thicken you milkshake up.
Milkshakes are often made with fruits and oatmeal which are healthy for children as well as adults.
For three scoops of ice cream, you’ve to add two ounces of milk to give a perfect thickness to your milkshake.
Benefits of cooking without fire for kids
Are you searching for a new indoor activity for your kids? If you want to keep your kids entertained, then cooking without fire is the way to go. It enables your child to cooperate with others and builds confidence as they try out new recipes, pack their own lunches, bake seasonal sweets, or assist with dinner preparation.
Fireless cooking not only teaches youngsters how to cook, but it also teaches them important life skills. This fosters children’s creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities. Children enhance their knowledge of basic abilities such as measuring, counting, and following instructions by using the cooking without fire technique.